Frederik is responsible people management, execution and service quality of quantitative interpretation projects. Frederik has extensive industry experience within geophysical consulting, project management and business management. His speciality is advanced seismic reservoir characterisation including; 3D/4D simultaneous AVO inversion, lithology classification and advanced rock physics analysis.
- Senior seismic inversion specialist, WesternGeco EAF, 2010 – 2011
- RSS Manager, Schlumberger Canada, 2008 – 2010
- Business Development Manager, Schlumberger Canada, 2007 – 2008
- Senior Geophysicist, Schlumberger Denmark, 2006 –2007
- Senior Consultant, Ødegaard Denmark, 2005 – 2006
- Geophysicst, Rambøll Denmark, 2001 – 2005
- M.Sc. in Geophysics, University of Copenhagen, 2001