Frederik is responsible for operations and people management and also senior geophysicist on quantitative interpretation projects and consultancy. Frederik has thirteen years of industry experience within geophysical consulting, project management and business management. Frederik’s speciality is advanced seismic reservoir characterisation including; 3D/4D simultaneous AVO inversion, lithology classification and advanced rock physics analysis.
- Senior seismic inversion specialist, WesternGeco EAF, 2010 – 2011
- RSS Manager, Schlumberger Canada, 2008 – 2010
- Business Development Manager, Schlumberger Canada, 2007 – 2008
- Senior Geophysicist, Schlumberger Denmark, 2006 –2007
- Senior Consultant, Ødegaard Denmark, 2005 – 2006
- Geophysicst, Rambøll Denmark, 2001 – 2005
- M.Sc. in Geophysics, University of Copenhagen, 2001